15/01/2011

Weekend adventures...





First chance to take the bike out for a run today - its been a very wet week in the capital and I am officially a fair-weather cyclist! Nice ride through Regents Park, its apparently no-cycling! Watched a cracking first half of under fourteens football which reminded me of those cold but rather fantastic mornings I used to endure. After that I hit the Monocle shop on Marylebone High Street - a rather well-to-do spot but one of the nicest little high streets in London. Met a nice chap in their who expertly wrapped my mag and I was so chuffed I thought I would show it off. After all you don't get that service in WHSmiths! Also worth noting there is a great little Oxfam too, only stocks books and music. Four Penguins for a quid. Ham and egg baguette, coffee and windy ride back through Camden. Smashing little Saturday.